Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dogs On Thursday - Top 10 Reasons A Dog Is The Best Valentine's Day Date + Peanut

This article was too cute not to share with the holiday coming up. One of my favorite ones from it? "2. If you worry your dog will destroy your lovely home four seconds after you step out the door, you can put him in a crate. The authorities frown upon this when it comes to dates." Hehehe. Hope you enjoy the rest too: Top ten reasons a dog makes the best Valentine's Day date

Have a good reason you want to share? Comment below! :)

~*~

Hello to Peanut! Peanut is a beautiful Lab/Shepherd mixed girl available for adoption through Pets Alive in New York state. I don't know what it is, but some Shepherd mixes just steal my heart. I guess I kinda just want to grab them, hug them and bury my face in their fluffy fur coats. I love that! It's also a habit I love to do with my Goldens. :)

Breed: Shepherd, Labrador Retriever [Mix]
Size: Large
Age: Young
Gender: Female

Peanut & Misty are sensitive & sweet Shepherd-Lab-Rottie mix sisters who never knew much about interacting with people when they arrived at Pets Alive. They were very fearful, but have quickly blossomed into loving & sweet dogs under the care of our dog staff. They think cats are for chasing so would do better in a home with no feline friends. Both will make wonderful companions!


Wishing you luck in finding a home and love forever, Peanut!