Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Working On it Wednesdays

Hmm, well, I've been a bad girl and skipped a week. Oh well, things were overwhelming.

This week I'm going to stay positive. I'm going to clean my room because I think that'll put me in a better mood. I'm going to embrace the compliments that come my way. I'm going to take some more photos and write a bit so I feel more productive too. That's definitely positive!

I'm going to stay as positive as possible ... which should definitely be a challenge with more snow on its way (cabin fever setting in), friends coming to visit (my mom being more laid back with my dad because there's company) and my sister coming home as well for a bit ... that's a lot to try to stay positive through. Oh well, at least the other half of the week will be in FL where it should be easy enough to stay positive.

~*~

An update from the last Working On it Wednesday? I've got it! Here are some photos I've taken since the February 10th post...



No comments: