Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Working On it Wednesdays

I've been encouraged recently to take photos and try selling them - yay Jersey stuff, you know? :) It's been really nice getting compliments about my photos so far and my new amazing camera is a big help. It feels good!

This week, I'm going to continue to work on my photography (taking photos, getting rid of the bad ones and editing the ones I like to perfection lol) and maybe even frame some of my photos this week.

Here's a taste of the things I've been snapping with my camera...





~*~

Found my gratitude journal and added things to it like...
- Yummy smoothies with Ali
- My patience to keep shoveling
- The fact I got bird seed before all the snow started
- My sister getting her presents on time - and the fact she liked them.
- My luck finally finding and catching the paraplegic cat on the pig farm ... and the kind words I got about catching her