Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Working On it Wednesdays

I need to work on my procrastination this week. I have letters I've been meaning to write, books to be read and most importantly - my resume to edit and send out. I have a lot of time house sitting, so I need to start taking better advantage of it.

There's so much to do though that I get overwhelmed. This week I'm going to pick 5 small tasks and try to accomplish them.

I'll post them and how far into them I got next week for you to see.

Anything you've been putting off you can accomplish this week with me? Whatever you're doing, enjoy it!

~*~

Update On Last Week's Working On it Wednesday:
I showed up to the mediation meeting with my friend, Monique, who is also a witness for the actions that went on that night. I had a little notebook for notes and the photos I had taken of my bruises and wounds over the days they needed to recover. I dressed very nicely, walked into the room for mediation and sat down. I was nervous, sooo nervous. I had been snippy all day with people and put off getting ready to the point I rushed, but I made it there about the same time I wanted to (about 10 minutes early).

As it turned out, all my nerves were for nothing - the girl never showed and I found myself disappointed. True, I didn't want to see her and there is absolutely no excuse for what she did, but I still wanted to hear her nutty explanation. Oh well, to court it goes now for sure since she never showed...