Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday - A New Year



It was the fabulous (and famous) MckMama that started the idea of Not Me! Monday. Head over to MckMama’s blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing (but really have!).

Let's start this new year and new Not Me Monday off on a good note (or a few)...

Who didn't hastily, physically retaliate after getting randomly & brutally attacked, but instead showed patience, tolerance and respect for the law by simply pressing assault charges? Patience? Not me!
Who finally adopted out her foster kitten to the purrfect person? Oh, not me... Congrats, Olive and her new mom! Hope things work out wonderfully!
Who started a "gratitude journal and, so far, for every single day of the new year has faithfully filled in things I'm thankful for? Wow! That couldn't be me, could it?!
Who will be celebrating and remembering her aunt tomorrow, the day of her passing 8 years ago? Not me!
Who jumped with glee and considered getting it signed in blood when I was told I'd soon be allowed to foster a dog again sometime soon? Oh no, not me!

Yay! For me and all these "not me" things I did. Expect more sarcastic entries, but for now I thought a positive note was important.

Be good, my friends & readers.