Friday, January 15, 2010

Farm-life Fridays: Cherry

I love cherries! Love them! I have shirts with cherries, a make up bag, purse, panties, even shoes with cherries on them. In fact, I often wonder why I haven't gotten them tattooed on me yet either... oh well, something for the list maybe :) Anyway, guess what this girl's name is!? Introducing Cherry! She's out at Best Friends Society and here's some more info on her...

Breed: Pot Belly
Gender: Female
Age: Adult
Size: Small

Cherry may be a shy gal with people, but don't let this petite swine fool you! This pot-bellied pig is small on size but big on attitude.

Cherry was born in 2002 and came to Best Friends when a rescue group had trouble keeping their dogs separate from their pigs. The pigs were getting beaten-up!

She's an independent lady who can take care of herself and most of her pen mates too!

Cherry likes to spend days sitting in her mud holes, sleeping for hours and dreaming of having someone to love and take care of her. She's comical to watch and would make a lovely pal!


PS: It's almost my birthday!! :)