Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tea Tuesday


cuteness, tea, tattoos, sweetness, hand holding ... there are some great things going on in this photo

Are you happier when you kick back and relax or kick up your heels and see what's out in the world? Well, it's Tuesday, you know what I want to be doing - being lazy with tea! However, I can't say in general that I'm one or the other of these options. I like to think I'm a bit of both. I love my relaxing moments, but I love my time out dancing with my ladies or romping around taking pictures on the farm.

Book quote: "On the way home, Jonny paused in front of the school, checking out the stairs that led up to the front door. It was only a few days earlier that they'd stood as an insurmountable obstacle. Now they didn't seem so scary. A moment later Jonny was pulling Cohen up the steps. If he was Scooby Doo at times -a flushing toilet had sent him scrambling earlier that day- he was Rocky Balboa now." -The Lost Dogs: Michael Vick's Dogs And Their Tale Of Rescue and Redemption

10-12-10_Tea (6)ed
Tea Tuesday - all the good we do won't get done if we're not around. So, take a minute to relax with me at some point. :)

Rules for Tea Tuesday are quite simple - there is a cute tea picture, a question you can answer (like I will be doing) and a quote from my current read. Participate at whatever level you wish to from reading a post, commenting on several posts or adding your own link.