Friday, November 19, 2010

5QF

I have a cat curled up and wedged in between me and the side of the sofa ... well, she's more lying on my upper shoulder pretending to be tortured, wedged and highly put out. Brat! That brat would be Candice. Dorie is curled up on the arm of the sofa by us. I love this quiet, this peace ... and it is peaceful or else crazy, afraid-of-the-world Dorie would not be so relaxed, let alone out. How's your Friday going?


1. What Christmas song do you loathe? The chipmunk one. It's a great kid's song, don't get me wrong! I'm not sure if my little record of it as a kid got stuck on repeat or something, but I cannot hear that song more than once. Once, that's enough. Over and over again is just overwhelming with those high-pitch voices and "Christmas, Christmas" - no thank you


2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed? A little of both ... cuddling until one of us gets fidgety or too hot and then we'll roll over. Personally, I get cold at night and he doesn't like sleeping with a ton of blankets piled on (my bed has sheets, a blanket and two comforters!), so I like to cuddle particularly for the warmth :)

3. Have you ever had surgery? Yes, once to repair a broken (shattered) elbow when I was about 5 years old. Then, another surgery a couple years ago to remove my gallbladder.

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done? I like to get it done early (like I just got several things delivered in the mail today) so that I have everything ready ... but I'm usually rushing to get everything wrapped in time.

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be? A spacious (though not extravagant) home in the mountains of Virginia that I could travel to whenever I wanted (and since money is no object, it'd be completely paid off lol). It'd be quiet, I could take pictures, watch the wildlife, it'd have a giant, claw foot tub to soak in, trails nearby to walk dogs on ... and I invite the people I love from FL to CT since it's kind of in between.

No comments: