Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tea Tuesday



the mug is a nice, friendly reminder :)

It is becoming increasingly obvious that this Tea Tuesday thing is not taking off ... and yet I'm a stubborn brat. The linky blog hop link is below, it is being monitored (no spam links or comments, please) and I will be continuing Tea Tuesday in a new fashion: adding my blog post each week to the blog hop so you can look back on them and, if you are inclined, join in. There will be a tea picture, a question you can answer like I will be doing and a quote from what I'm reading. Participate at whatever level you wish to from reading a post, commenting on several or adding your own link to the blog hop.

What was your favorite family vacation when you were a child? Why?
There are so many I enjoyed when I was younger. I'd have to say that our vacations to Shenandoah were my favorite though. We'd drive down and meet our friends from Florida who would drive up. There were marshmallows and putting quarters to turn on water to shower, pumps for water to boil over a fire to make dinner and trails that led to gorgeous views or waterfalls. It was so much fun! Good company and good times too, plus obviously it was pretty good for us with the hiking and such.

10-12-10_Tea (6)ed
Tea Tuesday - all the good we do won't get done if we're not around. So, take a minute to relax with me at some point. :)

Rules for Tea Tuesday are quite simple - there is a cute tea picture, a question you can answer (like I will be doing) and a quote from my current read. Participate at whatever level you wish to from reading a post, commenting on several posts or adding your own link.