Friday, November 5, 2010

5QF



1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be? Have you seen that show "Lie to Me"? I want that talent and occupation! Just to listen to people and so easily pick up on tells and such. That would be awesome! And I'd be so usual to lawyers, security, the police, parents of teenagers :)

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods? The woods with all the critters for sure. The beach I like the view and all, but you get burned and there's the flies that bite and the sand gets hot, etc. Yea, definitely the woods like Snow White :)

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?Well, Mea means "mine" in latin, she's the first kitty I named. Oh yea, I'm talking about my fur-kids because I don't have any tiny humans yet. Winchester is ironically named because I got him after someone found him shot. Little Dani looked just like Big Dani did as a kitten and he was suppose to just be a foster, but he stayed. So now there's no Big Dani and Little Dani. Wilson came with his name (after the volleyball in Cast Away), but I always thought of Home Improvement's Wilson ("Howdy, neighbor"). So, when I got Wilson a friend, I named him Norm after our neighbor who used to say the same thing over the fence to us where I lived growing up. :) Oh and I named one of our sheep Penny after my latin teacher because the sheep was born on the Ides of March. :) The rest I didn't have much say in helping with their names.

4. What is your guilty pleasure? Just one?! Well, right now, hmmm ... I'll go with being lazy. I shouldn't be, there's so much I should do or that I could be doing, but there are moments I catch myself being absolutely lazy.

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened? Both. Can that be the answer? :) It's deep cleaned about once a week or so and straightened the rest of the time.