Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tea Tuesday


This photo is tea related and also a very good tip to keep in mind on a daily basis! Right now I'm sipping some warm green tea with honey and reflecting on my actions recently. I believe I was positive, I believe I supported my friends well also. Those are very important characteristics in a person, I feel. I'll write more on that later though. Right now I'm just trying to enjoy this tea. :)

A wonderful book I finished up recently was The Lace Reader. It was a wonderful book, which for the first time in awhile was able to surprise me. I love that! It also had this interesting great aunt who was thought to be a witch and she also taught etiquette classes. I found that so ironic and liked it. :) This question from it keeps spinning in my head. It's quite appropriate this week too: Appropriate dinner conversation might be to turn to the person next to you and say, “I like soup. Do you like soup?”

This week's question...
What is your favorite kind of soup (canned or home-made)? Oh my goodness, in a can would be Progresso's Tomato Basil soup. Living alone made me predisposed to this soup. It's delicious in general ... but the lazy girl's fancy dinner? This with just a bit of fun shaped pasta mixed in so that it's still soup and not pasta with "sauce". It's delicious. Home made would be this really light soup my mom makes with white beans, spinach and vegetable broth. It's wonderful and good for you ... it's also a recipe I'm yet to perfect.

10-12-10_Tea (6)ed
Tea Tuesday - all the good we do won't get done if we're not around. So, take a minute to relax with me at some point. :)

Rules for Tea Tuesday are quite simple - there is a cute tea picture, a question you can answer (like I will be doing) and a quote from my current read. Participate at whatever level you wish to from reading a post, commenting on several posts or adding your own link.

No comments: