Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me Monday - "Honey Do" List



Welcome to my Not Me! Monday! post. This blog carnival was created by the lovely, MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Before tucking myself into bed last night, I made a "honey do" list ... for myself. And guess what? It's certainly was not me that didn't do a darn thing on that list today!

- It was not me that didn't find time to work out today
- Not me that once more "forgot" to organize the clothes I have out and around my room so I can finally put them away.
- It's not me that still didn't break down my foster kitten's cage to store it away now that she's socialized and loose in the house.
- Nah, nope, it was not me that put off writing up paperwork that's necessary for an appointment at the end of the week.
- No way, it was most definitely not me that did crafts all day instead of everything else I had planned on doing... so, with that, it was not me that was "productive" in my procrastination :)