Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday



It was the fabulous (and famous) MckMama that started the idea of Not Me! Monday and today I find I need it, need it, need it.

As some of you might know, my dad is suffering from frontotemporal dementia ... well, he's not really suffering as much as it is making the rest of us suffer. I didn't lose my temper earlier. Not me! I didn't get the urge to chuck something at the back of his head when he told me "no" like some defiant three year old and than rode off on the tractor (he's not supposed to have keys to) into the woods. Not me! No, no, no. Not at all. I'm nothing but patient and understanding as I should be because this is not his fault. This is the disease.

I'm not avoiding writing and life by reading blog posts and browsing the internet - which includes repeatedly checking my email even though I'm not expecting anything and such. Not me! No way. Procrastination is not my middle name at all.

::sigh::

On another note, I normally do Meesh Mondays on tumblr for my sister (though I doubt she knows I even have the account). Here are the links to the posts I added just for her today:

<3 water

silly conversation