Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tea Tuesday

There was snow yesterday! Actual snow that fell for awhile and started to accumulate a bit. Thank goodness we got a lot of the preparing for winter/holidays done already! (Note: don't you worry, little one (sister), I only hung the lights ... we can "un-decorate" what mom's done and re-do the tree decorations when you're home. I thought you'd be ok not being involved in all the cursing and frustrations of the lights lol)

Today absolutely calls for tea! It's suppose to be about 25 degrees or so ... but it's going to feel more like 10 - bur!!! I have some yummy Earl Gray here and a mug here at the boyfriend's, so that's what I'm settling in with today. Maybe I'll prepare some blog posts and actually get some holiday cards done. Hmm, MAYBE!

I don't really have a book quote to add yet. I actually just finished my last book, Grave Surprise. It was good, though I kinda saw the ending coming, which is always a disappointment. Charlaine Harris either surprises the heck out of me or is a little predictable. Either way, I'm hoping Santa leaves book #3 of the series under the tree for me :)

I hope this Tea Tuesday finds you well.

10-12-10_Tea (6)ed
Tea Tuesday is reminder to you too, my friends and wanderers that found your way here. Remember that all the good you do won't get done if you're not around. So, take a minute to relax with me at some point today.

I highly encourage you all to indulge in (or introduce yourself to) one of my "cure alls" by sharing your tea recipe, your tea of choice for your Tuesday or a thought that came to you while sipping. However, feel free to share what you've done today for a moment of bliss. Oh, and don't forget to add a quote from the page in your current book (reading encourages the expansion of the mind).