Sunday, December 19, 2010

5QF - late!

Ugh, late again. Yesterday was that kinda day though. I had sooo many things I wanted to do and was rushing around.


1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story? Sometimes I re-gift - you know, when I get something and it just screams someone else. Yea, then I do. Or for pollyanna type parties. Thankfully, no bad stories (yet!). At my boyfriend's family party this year though, the plan was to re-gift. It was my first time doing this with them, so I took something good: tea light candles, tea and a nice mug. I liked really them, I just hadn't used them. Well, my number was probably the second to last to be called ... and my gift was still up there, so I took it! Good thing I did because if I remember right the other gift left up there ended up being really cheap and awful lol I opened that tea up the next day too :)

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year? I know what I'm getting from my mom because she's bad at ordering stuff from Amazon.Com. So, this year she picked stuff out, I double checked everything before it was ordered and then she paid. We were making a sound attempt at NOT doing what she did a couple years ago by ordering things double or triple.

3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa? Aunt Sally for sure! :)

4. What store do you love to buy jeans from? Charlotte Rosse. I used to love a lot of there stuff, but not so much anymore. Their jeans still fit me well though. Aside from that, Boscov's for good, cheap jeans.

5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps? The big meal is usually breakfast which we have at my aunts'. It's delicious and very filling!