Friday, October 22, 2010

5QF



1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse? My boyfriend, for sure. I mean, don't get me wrong, I can throw things together pretty well and everyone loves my pumpkin pie and citrus-y salsa. However, the boyfriend plans ahead, has ingredients in his cupboards, knows appropriate proportions, etc. He even goes the extra step and makes my food separately if he's going to add meat to his dish. :)

2. How often do you talk to your mom? I live with my mom right now to help take care of my dad (who has frontotemporal dementia), so just about every day we talk whether it's about work or bitching about my dad's condition.

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe? The heck with recipes. Funny this question came up for today though because I plan on trying this recipe out this weekend ... minus the random salsa add in. I might just toss a sweet pepper in instead.

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe? They're just about the same length.

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?) Pretty much every year I have. I'm going as a witch this year because we're allowed to wear costumes to work and I think that's the most PC. I've also been a mob girl, a dead hooker, a catholic school girl and Strawberry Shortcake the past few years. One of my favorites though was 1st grade - the little mermaid. It was homemade with the shiny fin and everything!

No comments: