Friday, October 29, 2010

5QF - late!

My mom and I both had the day off, so we went out ... I bought some new sneakers, worried over insurance issues I'm having now, took some pictures, edited those pictures, fed all the animals and watched a movie with my mom - it was a very nice day! However, in the midst of all that I (almost) forgot it's Friday - 5QF!! I'm really enjoying this, so late now or not, I'm throwing this post together!


1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose? Oval office, duh!

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting? I'm guilty of being a no budget girl. However, that's gonna have to change! As discussed in a previous 5QF post, debt is catching up with me and I hate it. Looks like everyone's probably getting one special, cheap (sentimental) gift this holiday season. It's the thought that counts, right?

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done? I've never gone crazy with dieting or fads for them. I guess in high school, maybe. My cousin, who I idolized, became a vegetarian and I thought, "Hey! Great way to get out of eating all that gross meat on holidays (I'm Irish, but ham - EWWWY!)." I'm 26 and I've been a (mostly) vegetarian (my mom grew up on the water, like catch-your-dinner on the water, so I either kept seafood in my diet or starved!) for over 10 years now, so that's helped. I guess it could be considered a "diet" though at this point, it's really just a habit.

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of? Probably Buffy the Vampire Slayer (guilty pleasure!) or Grey's Anatomy. It's gotten cheesier recently, but the first few seasons and quotes were amazing!

5. What one song always pulls at your heart? Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton and A Song for You by Ray Charles. Oh my goodness, I tear up just reading over the lyrics. Nothing quite like If I Could Though Ugh! I can't listen to it. I would have loved that to be my father-daughter dance song and I cry knowing I'm not going to get that. I can't listen to it at all, but I'll let you...



On that note, goodnight!