And, also as a part of getting more involved, here's my first post taking part in:
1. What is your favorite Halloween candy? reese's cups - hands down! Maybe jolly ranchers too, but only the watermelon ones. I love those! And, surprising, that's about it that has held true through the years. Even the reese's cups I'm kind of over ... unless it's Easter and they're egg shaped :) I'm not a huge candy person.
2. Do you fold your socks? Not so much. I seem to have forever been a victim to the washing machine/dryer sock gremlin that steals one of a a pair. For this reason, finding all the buddies and folding them together feels like a lost cause. On some occasions where I find pairs after washing them, I might bundle them together, but that's about it. Honestly, for those that know and love me, it's common knowledge my socks are quite unique. Like this beautiful man, I like "spiced up" socks and it's a rare day that they even match. And, yes, I wear a lot of long pants to work :)
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? Debt. Oh my goodness, it happens so quickly and not just to those shop-a-holic people. School, holiday shopping for loved ones, bills, an indulgence or two and life just in general. Whoa! I wish I had been better prepared on that subject.
4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other? Organizational skills. He's all notes, to-do lists, shopping with coupons he's set aside and everything has a place. I'd describe my life and skills in that department as
5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? Right now? Caring, creative and tired! It's been a long week