Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tea Tuesday

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.” ― C. S. Lewis

That's today's quote that I was emailed and isn't it a nice one? I really like it.

Speaking of friendships, Matt & I had a great brunch over the weekend with Ali & Kris. I love those two! We chatted about all sorts of things at a local diner and Ali gave us the cutest mermaid figurine they picked up for the baby while she & Kris were down in the outer banks recently with their parents.

How's your Tuesday going?

Happy to post today. Cheers to Tea Tuesday!

10-12-10_Tea (6)ed
Tea Tuesday is reminder to you too, my friends and wanderers that found your way here. Remember that all the good you do won't get done if you're not around. So, take a minute to relax with me at some point today.