Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tea Tuesday oh and we are having a girl

Well it's been a semi-relaxing morning of reading, brewing some Dragon Oolong tea, washing some dishes, going over bills and doing pet laundry - with all the snow melting & some rain mixed in, we went through a lot of towels with the dogs!

Since I haven't really posted on my blod aside from Tea Tuesday posts (I swear I mean to increase frequency), I'll share this now: we found out last week we're having a girl!

Everyone was saying my pregnancy was so easy that it must be a boy ... but apparently not. All I can really say is that I hope she's as sweet once she's out here as she has been inside ;)

Happy to post today. Cheers to Tea Tuesday!

10-12-10_Tea (6)ed
Tea Tuesday is reminder to you too, my friends and wanderers that found your way here. Remember that all the good you do won't get done if you're not around. So, take a minute to relax with me at some point today.