Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tea Tuesday post

Tea Tuesday has come around again and I'm typing from a new computer. Over the weekend, my laptop died and is away being looked at - I'm using a borrowed laptop for now. Sad to be without my usual laptop, but this one is really nice and the downed laptop gave me a good excuse to see friends (the ones working on mine now).

I've got water boiling now for some organic green and oolong tea to be made into iced tea later. I was also gifted some safe mama-to-be teas over the weekend, a variety pack that includes a few very good heartburn teas. I enjoyed the heartburn tea yesterday and plan on seeping some more today before work.

It's been a fairly lazy Tuesday morning after a very active Monday - work, appointments, etc. I did get some dishes done, the water is boiling for tea and I caught up on most of my online work, so I feel a little accomplished at least :)

How's your Tuesday going?

Happy to post today. Cheers to Tea Tuesday!

10-12-10_Tea (6)ed
Tea Tuesday is reminder to you too, my friends and wanderers that found your way here. Remember that all the good you do won't get done if you're not around. So, take a minute to relax with me at some point today.