Friday, December 9, 2011

caregiving.com's Holiday Blog Party pt 3

I had an announcement to make today, but that's been put on hold for now. Oh well. Hopefully soon I can make that caregiving announcement and bring a little more help in. Continuing on with caregiving.com's Holiday Blog Party all the same...

Going through the motions of a loved one being sick enough to need a caregiver is not easy on anyone, let alone the caregiver. The stress can so easily be overlooked, can overshadow good things going on or morph into some big, ugly, green giant. These aren't easy on anyone involved in general.

I had so much more I wanted to say, but I just can't tonight. I'm not even home caregiving and yet I'm completely burnt out. Ugh. I'm sorry everyone. Maybe I'll add more later.

Happy blogging.