Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sick girl here

Sick, sick, sick. I'm so sick that I cannot even talk. Though this hasn't stopped me yet, today I finally called out of my new job. Somehow answering the phone with this voice (which just keeps getting worse) didn't seem wise. What do you think?



That's right, home from vacation, employed full time ... and sick! No good! Not fun!!

Oh well, let's stick to the good stuff - here are some photos from FL I'd like to share with you:

Oh yay, FL sun...
The coolest tree house ever, I must say - it's got windows, a tree growing through its porch, etc...
Brand new butterflies fresh out of their cocoons! How cool...
I sent a lot of time with Shanna since she's home raising Silas. We went to pick up Ada from school one day and she wanted to show me her garden plot at school. What a neat idea - each of the kids having their own garden...
I went along with my friends to one of their friend's birthday parties. It was a nice night ... which was capped off by lighting a very old Christmas tree on fire. It was awesome, though looking at the photos afterwards makes me think we should have been a bit more scared...
It was way too early in the morning for all this, but here's the short version of the story: pulling up to the drive thru ATM to get money to go to breakfast, we're behind an old lady on a mobile ... and she was behind a car that had pulled out after using the ATM, then stopped, then had it's passenger door sit open for several minutes before this very interesting woman emerged to wait beside the mobile old woman. Craziness and way too early in the morning...

No comments: