Friday, March 5, 2010

Farm-life Fridays: In FL

Here's a special Farm-life Friday for you ... a Farm-life Friday post about the wonderful farm my friends have going on in Florida! This is where I'm actually at right now and I love it! Love the people here, love my time here and love whatever it is I end up doing here. Now, they have this wonderful farm going on as well, called Swallow Tail Farm.

Stolen right from their website: "Swallowtail Farm is located north of Alachua, along a fertile ridge of highland soil that crests the spine of Florida. We have crafted the farm as a model of sustainability and fine land stewardship, with a focus on appropriate scale, conservation of resources, and nature-produced fertility. No synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or other chemicals will ever touch our fields or your food."

This post is brief because I'm busy, but I'm going to edit this entry and try to post some photos when I'm home to this.

No comments: