Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Almost Time For Work ...

Hahahaha. Oh, I had to add this. I randomly looked up my horoscope and here's what it says for "career" which we can definitely define as "rescue work" I think at this point:

It's not if, it's when. Sometimes it takes an eternity and other times it works with great speed, but whichever way it happens, rest assured they'll get theirs. Just hope you're still around to witness it.

That was a nice way to start off the day, a nice positive note to begin with. :) Takes the pressure off me to think that I need to be the one to show them for who/what they truly are.

I was lying in bed thinking this morning that maybe I'll put my focus back on dogs for a little while. I don't plan on jumping into anything (another part of my horoscope read as follows: If you want to make a change in your life, that's a fine idea, today -- but take it slowly. Rushing toward what you think you want deprives you of the chance to think things through at each crossroads. Don't move at an unconscious speed -- you have to be mindful of each step you take. If you swing from extreme to extreme, you'll spend so much energy trying to get back into balance that the progress you made will be pointless. In the end, slow and steady beats fast and frantic every time.), but I thought maybe I could at least put my focus back towards dogs for awhile. I've got years of experience with cats behind me right now. I'm young, I should just keep learning and broadening my horizons.

I wish I was still part of the rescue ... if I had just held out a few weeks longer, I'd still have that paypal account so I can pull this puppy that desperately needs help right now. Maybe I'll figure out another way ...

No comments: