Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tea Tuesday

Is it Tea Tuesday again? I seem to have missed a few...

Tuesdays used to be an attempt at a relaxing day after a long day with my dad. That was awhile ago though.

Now I have work in the early afternoon and that means for a limited time in the morning to take care of the animals and give them some time out to relax before being cooped up alone (and for Miles & Daph, crated) between me leaving and whenever Matt gets home.

Matt's not feeling well again, so I've got some chamomile & mint and green & jasmine teas seeping for green tea to hopefully help him feel better ... and it's a pretty delicious combination too.

I've had crazy nausea again. I thought it was heart burn for awhile because that's a possibility in the stage of pregnancy I'm at, but when I went over the usual "symptoms", that's not it. It's just that cold throat, maybe going to puke feeling. Ugh! I was hoping this part was over, but I guess not. So, tea hasn't really been my thing lately or really much outside of trying to stomach room temperature water.

How's your Tuesday going?

Happy to post today. Cheers to Tea Tuesday!

10-12-10_Tea (6)ed
Tea Tuesday is reminder to you too, my friends and wanderers that found your way here. Remember that all the good you do won't get done if you're not around. So, take a minute to relax with me at some point today.