Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Whoa

Earlier today my mom was telling me how she was up all night thinking and "writing" in her head about all the things she had with my dad and before - a good partner, more money, comfort, lots of friends, etc. And then how now it's more stress, worrying and working, working, working to barely be able to pay for things, a lot of which involves his condition.

Ok, you probably need to know the show to know this character, but Joe was such an amazing, amazing person/husband/dad character and there are some very predominant good characteristics I see in both Joe and my dad.

Just now I found this clip which I think kind of embodies the raw emotion my mom (and I think we all) feel(s)...

Then again, maybe I'm just stretching things here and trying to find a reason to post his because I love Medium's Joe.