Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tea Tuesday



Look how comfy those boots are ... and that tea (I'm assuming it's tea) is probably twice as nice in front of that fire with books to read!

This week finds me unexpectedly in CT, New Haven to be exact. I decided to visit my cousin and her family. They recently welcomed a new family member, Annah. I'm so excited to meet her! Although I planned on visiting them, I didn't expect to be up here so soon. I originally planned to come on Wednesday, but the forecast had me changing my plans and taking the train up a day early. :)

10-12-10_Tea (6)ed
Tea Tuesday is reminder to you too, my friends and wanderers that found your way here. Remember that all the good you do won't get done if you're not around. So, take a minute to relax with me at some point today.