Monday, August 10, 2009

case of the Mondays...

I am not a bad person. I am not a bad person. I am not a bad person... I'm trying desperately to keep this in mind, but I seem to be extra aggravated today and it's Monday. I hate Mondays.

Mondays are so long - too long! They're the day I'm alone with my dad the longest and today is extra bad. He's just wandering around! Back and forth, back and forth behind me where I'm sitting on the sofa. From the fridge to the door to behind me (just staring) to the hall to the front porch to the kitchen to his room (where he turns on the TV and I don't know if he can't change it from the weather station or something, but every time it's been the same damn chimey music like on an elevator -which is why I'm guessing it's the weather station-) to behind me to the kitchen to the door to behind me. Ah!!! He'll stand in place for about a max of five minutes and then head in another direction.

There's a quote I wanted here that I found the other day which was just so perfect. If I find where I saved it, I'll add it at some point...